CURIOUSER      PHOTOGRAPHY    AUTISM      CURIOUS BAZAAR      HOME      SCRAPBOOKING

Cosmo Cricket faves

I'm thinking of applying for the Cosmo Cricket DT. There aren't that many companies I would apply to design for, I just counted in my head and there are less than ten actually that I can think of. And it's hard to 'suit' a lot of brands with my more arty approach, not to mention the fantastic talent out there also submitting, but I think Cosmo is worth a shot. Besides, they have such fab papers and awesome 'blackboard'.

Looking through, though, I don't seem to use a lot of Cosmo Cricket altogether on the same layout, with the exception of my older class kits and DT stuff for Kiti Q, even tho I have plenty in my stash. In any case, here are my favourite projects using some Cosmo product. This first one I did for a cybercrop and also posted on Scrap In Style where I received some lovely comments :) It's nice to go back and read comments on older work, I think I should revamp my 'feel good file' and make use of it again. Since I'm not always brimming with confidence. How shocking ;)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Great pagesand Mini Danielle. Good luck with the Cosmo Cricket dt call.

SANDIE MALLON said...

I hope you give the cosmo cricket dt a shot.. . they could do with some funky style over there... oopps some great aussie talent would be awesome

Scrapsister said...

You'd be brilliant in that role Danielle. All the best with it....just do it!
Kerryn

Unknown said...

Congrats on making it onto the list of 12 possibles! YAY :) All the best with the next bit and enjoy playing with their stuffs :)

Tyggereye said...

Gorgeous work! I LOVE that "if you were an ocean" page.