CURIOUSER      PHOTOGRAPHY    AUTISM      CURIOUS BAZAAR      HOME      SCRAPBOOKING

We return to usual programming...


This is my teal, brown and yellow layout for the latest issue of Scrapbook Creations, which came out a week or so ago.

And this is a special project I did for the Scrapboxx newsletter (did I ever make the announcement official? As of November I am a member of the Scrapboxx design team - yay!) and was for Sienna and Ash while Cedar and I were away. Ben read them the pocket note each day we were gone and they got an activity or gift. These were things like a treasure map, bubbles, a new book each, bats and a ball, balloons, self-assembly planes and drawing pads with pencils.



And yes, Cedar and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Hamburg and Denmark to see this girl and her gorgeous family. One suitcase was misplaced by the airline so was delivered to me the following evening instead. Today I will finish unpacking and will tell you all more about the trip later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved your calender when i saw it in the newsletter Danielle...such a beautiful idea to keep them happy while you were gone! Looking forward to seeing your photos from your trip too xx

sylvia said...

love you in H.C. Anderson's wood :)
the calender looks gorgeous!

Teresa said...

Welcome home Dan and Cedar. Love the calender, what a fantastic idea...might just have to 'lift' it. Can't wait to catch up and see all your photo's. Love T xx